Applicants in the following divisions are required to bring two clean copies of their music to the competition other than the required piece. Measure numbers must be present at the beginning of each line. Names of the contestants and/or teachers are not to be present on the music.
- Piano (Intermediate, Senior)
- Violin (Senior)
• Performing incorrect repertoire will result automatically disqualified from the competition.
• Repertoire lists are to be submitted with the application. Once the repertoire has been submitted, it cannot be changed.
• Unless specified in the repertoire requirements, no repeats are to be taken. However, da capo and dal segno should be taken.
• When specific editions are recommended, contestants must use those editions. If no edition is listed, please use modern editions avoiding heavily edited editions.
• Please refer to each instrument’s repertoire requirements for any additional notes.